Tom has been a realtor for over 15 years and licensed appraiser for more than 25 years. With a wide-ranging knowledge of the Twin Cities real estate market, he is exceptionally familiar with location. He offers his clients diverse skills from establishing realistic market values to excellent marketing and people skills. As a professional expert witness in real estate litigation, he is confident in his ability to support his opinions with facts.
Tom’s ultimate goal is to provide the highest quality in professional services to his clients with a focus on a successful outcome while having some fun and making new friends for life.
Tom has a long-standing professional relationship in the real estate business from realtors to mortgage lenders, title companies, attorneys, architects and builders. He is able to provide a wide array of full and a la carte services for his clients such as:
- Coordinate the entire transaction from start to closing
- Referrals for financing, title work, homeowner’s ins, surveyors and appraisers
- Referrals for home remodeling, repairs, cleaning, organizing, snow and lawn services
- Provide a variety of sources to sell or donate possesions
- Staging Services
- Coordinate the transfer of billing for utility services
- Coordinate Movers
- Personally ensuring your home is prepared for a showing by having lights on beforehand and turning lights and securing property afterwards
- Personally clearing snow from walkways and steps as needed